Submissions will be sent to committee reviewers for a blind review. The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
1. Novel Contribution
2. Originality in Thought
4. Key Strengths
5. Key Weaknesses
6. Areas of Improvement
7. Presentation/Organization of Research
* Abstracts or full papers will be accepted in English only.
* An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts or papers anonymously.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit original, high-quality papers which is original and have not been submitted and published elsewhere.
* Manuscripts should be at least 5 full pages and at most 10 pages.
* The reviewing process of the EEPS conference aims to provide authors with constructive feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. All submissions will be subjected to double-blind peer reviews, who are experts or have been experiencing in the related field for years. The accepted papers must be revised, taking into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions, before inclusion in the conference proceedings.